DWISE Ary tumor's malignant behavior. It also displays surface and intracytoplasmic > 자유게시판 | 디와이즈 
  • admin
  • LOGIN
  • 회원가입
  • 자유게시판

Ary tumor's malignant behavior. It also displays surface and intracyto…

페이지 정보

Leonor Hudak 23-08-24 10:44 view2 Comment0

본문

Ary tumor's malignant behavior. It also displays surface and intracytoplasmic biomarkers consistent with HNSCC. This cell line will provide researchers with a well-delineated model to investigate the oncogenesis of HNSCC and may provide a source of material to develop new therapeutic reagents capable of treating these deep-seated and highly resistant tumors.Acknowledgements The authors wish to acknowledge the expert technical assistance of the City of Hope Cytogenetic Core Facility (Duarte, CA) in performing the cytogenetic studies on the USC-HN1 cell line, Ms. Lillian Young for her helpLiebertz et al. Head Neck Oncology 2010, 2:5 http://www.headandneckoncology.org/content/2/1/Page 14 of12. Stadler ME, Patel MR, Couch ME, Hayes DN: Molecular biology of head and neck cancer: risks and pathways. Hematol Oncol Clin N Am 2008, 22:1099-124. 13. Kudo Y, Ogawa I, Kitagawa M, Kitajima S, Samadarani Siriwardena BS, Aobara N, Matsuda C, Miyauchi M, Takata T: Establishment and characterization of a spindle cell squamous carcinoma cell line. J Oral Pathol Med 2006, 35:479-83. 14. Garber K: Notch emerges as new cancer drug target. J Natl Cancer Inst 2007, 99(17):1284-5. 15. Qu W, Jiang G, Cruz Y, Chang CJ, Ho GY, Klein RS, Burk RD: PCR detection of Human Papillomavirus: comparison between MY09/MY11 and GP5 +/GP6+ primer systems. J Clin Microbio 1997, 35(6):1304-10. 16. Burk RD, Terai M, Gravitt PE, Brinton LA, Kurman RJ, Barnes WA, Greenberg MD, Hadjimichael OC, Fu L, McGowan L, Mortel R, Schwartz PE, Hildesheim A: Distribution of human papillomaviurs types 16 and 18 variants in squamous cell carcinomas and adenocarcinomas of the cervix. Cancer Res 2003, 63(21):7215-20. 17. Venard V, Carret AS, Pascal N, Rihn B, Bordigoni P, Le Faou A: A convenient semi-quantitative method for the diagnosis of Epstein-Barr virus reactivation. Arch Virol 2000, 145(10):2211-6. 18. Cui W, Taub DD, Gardner K: qPrimerDepot: a primer database for quantitative real time PCR. Nucleic Capecitabine Acids Res 2007, , 35 Database: D805-9. 19. Lee EJ, Kim J, Lee SA, Kim EJ, Chun YC, Ryu MH, Yook JI: Characterization of newly established oral cancer cell lines derived from six squamous cell carcinoma and two mucoepidermoid carcinoma cells. Exp Mol Med 2005, 37(5):379-90. 20. Lechner MG, Lade S, Liebertz DJ, Brody GS, Epstein AL: Breast implantassociated T-cell anaplastic large cell lymphoma: case report and establishment of a novel cell line (TLBR-1) [abstract]. J Invest Med 2010, 58(1):317. 21. Hermann RM, Fuzesi L, Pradier O, Christiansen H, Schmidberger H: Presence of human papillomavirus-18 and Epstein-Barr virus in a squamous cell carcinoma of the tongue in a 20-year-old patient. Case report and review of the current literature. Cancer Radiother 2004, 8(4):262-5. 22. Higa M, Kinjo T, Kamiyama K, Chinen K, Iwamasa T, Arasaki A, Sunakawa H: Epstein-Barr virus (EBV)-related oral squamous cell carcinoma in Okinawa, a subtropical island, in southern Japan - simultaneously infected with human papillomavirus (HPV). Oral Oncol 2003, 39(4):405-14. 23. Issa A, Le TX, Shoushtari AN, Shields JD, Swartz MA: Vascular endothelial growth factor-C and C-C chemokine receptor 7 in tumor cell-lymphatic cross-talk promote invasive PubMed ID:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17139194 phenotype. Cancer Res 2009, 69(1):349-57. 24. Erdem NF, Carlson ER, Gerard DA: Characterization of gene expression profiles of 3 different human oral squamous cell carcinoma cell lines with different invasion and metastatic capacities. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2008, 66:918-27.doi:1.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

customer