DWISE Jennifer Lopez shows off her abs in new trailer for Shotgun Wedding > 자유게시판 | 디와이즈 
  • admin
  • LOGIN
  • 회원가입
  • 자유게시판

Jennifer Lopez shows off her abs in new trailer for Shotgun Wedding

페이지 정보

Ardis Bourque 22-10-12 04:09 view12 Comment0

본문

showed off her enviable abs before transforming into a gun-toting bride in the new trailer for her upcoming film Shotgun Wedding.
    The singer and actress, 53, wore a white cropped shirt and a pair of underwear as she romanced her on-screen beau, played by Josh Duhamel, before being interrupted by his mother (Jennifer Coolidge). 
    The film follows couple Darcy (Jennifer) and Tom (Josh) as their 'extravagant destination wedding is hijacked by criminals'.

Ab-liciuous: Jennifer Lopez showed off her enviable abs before transforming into a gun-toting bride in the new trailer for her upcoming film Shotgun Wedding
    The new trailer starts off with the actress laying on the bed the night before the couple's wedding as she tries to seduce her husband.
    RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article
    266 shares

'Honey, maybe we should just call it a night,' she tells Tom, who's busy putting together the finishing decorations for the ceremony.
    'You go ahead, I gotta finish these centerpieces and rearrange the seating chart,' he replies as he's busy gluing lights onto a pineapple. 
    Wow! The singer and actress, 53, wore a white cropped shirt and a pair of underwear as she romanced her on-screen beau, played by Josh Duhamel
    Baddie: Later in the film - which follows couple Darcy (Jennifer) and Tom (Josh) as their 'extravagant destination wedding is hijacked by criminals' - she toted a rifle while in her wedding dress
    However, when she throws her pajama shorts on him he quickly changes his mind, as the couple begin to passionately kiss.
    Unfortunately they are quickly interrupted by Tom's mother, who brings them a trey of food, while wearing a bathrobe and hair rollers.
    'Mom, now is not the time,' Tom says.
    But his mom has more important queries on her mind.

'I just want to ask,' she says addressing Darcy who's still in a T-shirt and her undies, 'Is that genetics, or is it like pilates?' 
    Seduction: The new trailer starts off with the actress laying on the bed the night before the couple's wedding as she tries to seduce her husband
    Flirty: 'Honey, maybe we should just call it a night,' she tells Tom, who's busy putting together the finishing decorations for the ceremony
    Busy: 'You go ahead, I gotta finish these centerpieces and rearrange the seating chart,' he replies as he's busy gluing lights onto a pineapple
    Kiss me: However, when she throws her pajama shorts on him he quickly changes his mind, as the couple begin to passionately kiss
    The scene then cuts to the day of the wedding, when Tom's mom gifts them a knife to have as their 'something borrowed.'
    'It brings you good luck, KINOGO except for uncle Greg when he got decapitated on that forklift, but that's not the knives fault,' Tom's mom explained as a horrified Jennifer grabbed a drink from a waiter.
    'Someone just left that in the bathroom,' the waiter explained, but Jennifer quickly downed the drink anyway.
    Sexy: Unfortunately, they are quickly interrupted by Tom's mother during the intimate moment
    Inopportune visit from mom: She brings them a trey of food while wearing a bathrobe and hair rollers
    Important question: 'I just want to ask,' she says addressing Darcy who's still in a T-shirt and her undies, 'Is that genetics, or is it like pilates?'
    The next scene sees Darcy looking shocked as a female friend yells out, 'You've invited your ex!?' 
    The camera then cuts to Lenny Kravitz, who arrives to the ceremony via helicopter, wearing an all black leather ensemble. 
    'Oops, he forgot to button his shirt all the way up,' a jealous Tom tells Darcy.
    The ex factor: The next scene sees Darcy's ex Lenny Kravitz arrive to the ceremony via helicopter, wearing an all black leather ensemble
    After all the guests arrive Darcy puts on her stunning wedding gown with the help of Tom's mom. 
    'You look so much better than the rest of us,' she tells Darcy.
    However Darcy appears to have a premonition. 'Something doesn't feel right,' she says suddenly.
    Tom also appears to have a feeling of unease as he looks out onto the beach with apprehension. 
    Stunning: After all the guests arrive Darcy puts on her stunning wedding gown with the help of Tom's mom
    Awkward: 'You look so much better than the rest of us,' she tells Darcy
    Not right: However Darcy appears to have a premonition. 'Something doesn't feel right,' she says suddenly
    Unease: Tom also appears to have a feeling of unease as he looks out onto the beach with apprehension 
    We are then shown a group of men running down the beach and shooting their guns in the air, as Tom's mom and other guests scream out.
    Tom and Darcy are still inside when it all goes down, with Tom covering her mouth so nobody can hear them.
    'There are pirates outside,' he tells her. 'They took everybody hostage,' he adds.
    Under attack! We are then shown a group of men running down the beach and shooting their guns in the air
    Terrifies: Tom's mom and other guests scream out in fear
    Quiet! Tom and Darcy are still inside when it all goes down, with Tom covering her mouth so nobody can hear them
    The master plan: The couple then try to come up with a plan on how they are going to survive the scary situation
    Practice makes perfect: Jennifer is then seen practicing how she can spray the assailants in the eyes
    The couple then try to come up with a plan on how they are going to survive the scary situation. 
    Jennifer is then seen practicing how she can spray the assailants in the eyes. 
    In the next scene the couple are seen driving a golf cart while one of the men runs away with his head covering on fire.
    Jungle: The next scene sees the couple looking rough and battered as they make their way through the jungle on foot
    It came in handy after all: They are then attacked by one of the men, but manage to incapacitate him with the help of the knife gifted to them earlier by Tom's mom
    The next scene sees the couple looking rough and battered as they make their way through the jungle on foot.
    'Not once did I wonder if I'd be walking handcuffed through the jungle with a live grenade.'
    They are then attacked by one of the men, but manage to incapacitate him with the help of the knife gifted to them earlier by Tom's mom.
    Ripping it off: Darcy is later seen ripping a part of her wedding dress
    He likes it: Tom quips, 'That dress is growing on me'
    The couple continue to face wild scenarios, and are seen zip lining together at one point with Darcy holding the grande and dropping it onto their enemies.
    Darcy is later seen ripping a part of her wedding dress, as Tom quips, 'That dress is growing on me.'
    'I wanted something less traditional,' Darcy replies jokingly.
    Tom's mom is then seen picking up a semi-automatic weapon and says 'Nobody f**** with my family,' before firing off a round of shots.
    Mama bear: Tom's mom is then seen picking up a semi-automatic weapon and says 'Nobody f**** with my family,' before firing off a round of shots
    Caught: In another scene Darcy's dress is caught in the wheel of a golf cart that's driving off a cliff, as Tom attempts to help her
    Helping hand: 'Don't let go,' she yells out.

'Don't you let go!' he answers before the dress rips and she is freed
    In another scene Darcy's dress is caught in the wheel of a golf cart that's driving off a cliff, as Tom attempts to help her. 
    'Don't let go,' she yells out.
    'Don't you let go!' he answers before the dress rips and she is freed.
    'I freaking love this cake knife,' she says. 
    Cool: The couple are then seen running down the beach with their wedding clothes still on
    Accident: Tom takes off his jacket mid-run and accidentally hits Darcy in the face with it.
    Hard core: At another point Jennifer pops out with a gun yet again
    The couple are then seen running down the beach with their wedding clothes still on.
    Tom takes off his jacket mid-run and accidentally hits Darcy in the face with it.
    In the next scene Darcy addresses Tom's mom and says: 'Thank you for the cake knife.'  
    Grateful: In the next scene Darcy addresses Tom's mom and says: 'Thank you for the cake knife'
    Loves it: 'I freaking love this cake knife,' she says
    Lopez also looked like a windswept sexy bride in a new poster for the film released yesterday.
    The star was seen with Duhamel who had dirt on his face as he wore a tuxedo with his tie undone. 
    The poster also shared that the film will be released on January 27 by Prime Video.
    Wedding time: Lopez looked like a windswept sexy bride in a new poster for the film.

The star was seen with Duhamel who had dirt on his face as he wore a tuxedo with his tie undone. The poster also shared that the film will be released on January 27 by Prime Video
    It certainly is a look: Lopez was seen in the champagne colored gown with a sheer skirt
    This comes a month after she said 'I do' to Ben Affleck in Georgia in front of their combined five children.
    'I cannot wait for you to see #ShotgunWeddingMovie, premiering January 27 on @primevideo!!!' wrote JLo on Instagram on Monday.
    The streaming service has acquired the rights to the Lionsgate flick in the US.
    Jennifer Salke, head of Amazon Studios, said in April: 'Packed with action, comedy, and a dash of romance, Shotgun Wedding is one of those rare films with something for everyone.
    New: 'I cannot wait for you to see #ShotgunWeddingMovie, premiering January 27 on @primevideo!!!' wrote JLo on Instagram on Monday.

It was supposed to hit theaters in June but was pushed
    Sitting pretty on a beach: She held a mug as she sat next to Josh on location
    A vibe: Here she flashed a garter belt as she wore her bloodied dress with combat boots
    'With a cast led by Jennifer Lopez and Josh Duhamel, the film is bursting with star power and fantastic performances.

We are thrilled to work with the entire filmmaking team to bring this hilarious, multifaceted film to Prime Video audiences around the world.'
    It's been a bumpy ride so far for Shotgun Wedding.
    Josh replaced Armie Hammer as the male lead after he stepped down from the movie amid a social media scandal.
    The real deal: This comes a month after she said 'I do' to Ben Affleck in Georgia in front of their combined five children
    A movie queen: Her last film was Marry Me with costars Owen Wilson and Maluma
    True love: Here the siren is seen at the premiere with Affleck in February
    The plot of the film continues: 'In the process of saving their families, they rediscover why they fell in love in the first place.'
    Lenny Kravitz, D'Arcy Carden, Selena Tan, Desmin Borges and Alex Mallari are among the cast of the movie, which is being directed by Jason Moore.
    Are You Gonna Go My Way hitmaker Lenny will star as Sean, the globetrotting ex-boyfriend of Jennifer's character.
    Jenny works hard: The hyphenate will also be starring in the film The Mother from Netflix
    Mark Hammer and Liz Meriwether penned the screenplay.
    The hyphenate will also be starring in the film The Mother from Netflix.
    The movie is about a 'deadly female assassin that comes out of hiding to protect the daughter that she gave up years before, while on the run from dangerous men,' per the streaming service.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

customer