• admin
  • LOGIN
  • 회원가입
  • 자유게시판

WRUP: PAX for Some, Doom for Others Edition

페이지 정보

Elana 23-06-08 05:52 view50 Comment0

본문

Eliot Lefebvre: Friday evening by Saturday I'll be getting a while in with Last Fantasy XIV and attempting to get work performed ahead of time as a result of who is aware of what is going on to occur Sunday. I'll be streaming it subsequent Friday, September 2nd, and am hoping to beat my greatest time of eighty minutes. I swear I am the only person who cannot get Stormwing gear to drop! In case you suppose you're man (or lady) sufficient to take somebody on, it is best to just deal with the consequences of your choice, not depend on the look of gear to let you know whether or not you might be "secure" to attack or not. At first of each weekend, we meet up with the Massively staff members and ask them, "What are you taking part in this week?" (Otherwise generally known as: WRUP!) Join us to see what we're up to in and out of game -- and catch us within the feedback to let us know what you're taking part in, too!

When you adored this article as well as you desire to be given more information concerning https://www.santorini-flying-dress.com/white-dress generously check out our own website.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

customer