• admin
  • LOGIN
  • 회원가입
  • 자유게시판

Emma Roberts Partners With Covet Fashion App

페이지 정보

Temeka 22-11-26 12:46 view6 Comment0

본문

Missing one rally’s worth of prizes isn’t the end of the world. As Covet Fashion’s first "Covet Host," Roberts’ avatar will allow fans to style her in real-world clothing for a "Day in the Life of Emma Roberts" series, inspired by her personal style. This month, Roberts will lend her likeness to the mobile styling app, which digitizes the latest collections of more than 160 brands and allows its three million users to style, shop and buy directly. A personalized styling and shopping game combination all wrapped into one, COVET Fashion is changing the world of interactive shopping, hosting an online repository of designer apparel and accessories that can be used to create a dream closet. Zoe and other contributors will be creating style challenges where users can submit looks to the fashion community.

Will be judging, writing style tips, and including The Zoe Report trend content as part of the COVET Fashion experience. I have a spreadsheet, but it won’t make sense to anyone else I don’t think. I keep what challenges come out everyday and I’m able to tell which challenges will be in the next rally. This helps me let everyone know which flashbacks they’ll have to do and which challenge will start the new rally off. Sure there are times when life gets in the way but if you can't commit to at least the daily then a competitive house is not for you. Create challenges wear the skintone is locked for all challenges and make sure there is diversity with all challenges meaning every challenge should have every skintone represented not just lighter skintones with blonde hair.

The Growth and Popularity of the Covet Fashion App

Open up -- I was a very closed and private person in my early career. Lots of small companies that are driving change in workplace policies and opportunities related to women and parents. If exercise includes holding my newborn while chasing my toddler around or walking up the steep hills of San Francisco pushing a double stroller, then everyday! But seriously, during the week, I do yoga at work and a Dailey Method class or a run outside. And then on the weekends, we try to do a family run and a hike.

The fact that these can be converted into reality makes it all the more special. We see this app going far and fully expect to hear about its’ successes to continue for some time. Bravo to the talented staff of Crowdstar for their brilliance. "It's like having an infinite closet of high contemporary fashion at your fingertips. That's what makes this a truly engrossing shopping experience." "COVET Fashion is a personalized styling experience that allows you to pick pieces from the best virtual closet," said Zoe. "I think it has the potential to change the way people discover and interact with fashion."

Here's more info on roommates wanted in los angeles have a look at the site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

customer